BWISC AGM and AUCTION 2021
AGM & Auction
Subject to the UK Government achieving their road map.
- The Auction to take place at the Royal on Saturday 22nd May with viewing from about midday and the auction starting at 1 to 1:30 pm.
The rules and the preference given to early bidders has been explained in the Catalogue distributed with the March edition of the Bulletin.
- The AGM will commence before the auction at 11:00 am
- However, due to Covid restrictions , that will still be in place, attendance will be limited to 30 people and pre-booking for attendance will be required (anyone not on the list will be refused entry).
- Masks will need to be worn and no refreshments will be available within the building but there are numerous opportunities within a very short walk of Abchurch Lane. Obviously if you do feel unwell or have a temperature don’t come!
- If you are intending to come, please register with Bill Gibb at least 48 hours in advance. If necessary a ‘reserve’ list will be maintained. email@example.com, tel. 01832 731520
BWISC AGM Agenda
1)Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2) Apologies for absence
3) Minutes of Previous Meetings and Matters Arising
4) Committee Members Reports (In the interests of speed these will be taken as read, but we will deal with any questions arising). Click here to view.
5) Election of Officers
6) Election of the Hon Auditor
8) Possible merger with BCPSG
9) Any Other Business
BWISC Convention 2021
To be held at the Red Lion Hotel, Basingstoke on 2nd/3rd October.
More details to follow.