Our convention will be held at the Red Lion, Basingstoke, RG21 7LX on Saturday 2 ─ Sunday 3 October 2021
The 2021 convention will have a familiar mix of formal displays, informal presentations by members, and the bourse. There were be two formal displays:
- Simon Greenwood – British Guiana
and the usual mix of Informal Displays, and Bourse.
Please ring or email your plans for mini or standing displays to Bill Gibb, 07830 340804 email@example.com
Programme of Events
Saturday 2nd October 2019
- 10.00 The Bourse
- 11.30 – 12.30 Formal opening of the Convention by Graham Booth
- Formal Display: St Vincent - Terry Harrison
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch Break (not pre-booked)
- 14.00 – 15.30 Members ‘Mini-Displays’ (Similar format to Stampex meeting)
- 16.30 – 17.30 Experts’ Table?
- 19.30 Dinner and Collett Award
Sunday 3rd October 2019
- 10.00 Bourse
- 11.15 – 12.15 Formal Display: British Guiana - Simon Greenwood
- 12.30 Lunch Break (not pre-booked)
- 14.00 – 15.30 Members’ Mini-Displays
- 16.30 Convention closes
Please book rooms directly with the hotel but return attendance forms to Ray Stanton.
Bookings need to be placed by 5 September 2021.
Full details supplied in documents below.
|Dinner Menu Choice||link|
Please ensure you supply your dinner menu choice.