Our convention will be held at the Red Lion, Basingstoke, RG21 7LX on Saturday 5 ─ Sunday 6 October 2017
The 2019 convention will have a familiar mix of formal displays, informal presentations by members, and the bourse. There were be two formal display:
- Simon Richards - Dominica
- Ray Stanton - A Caribbean Postmark Odyssey
and the usual mix of Informal Displays, Bourse and Members’ Table for Buying & Selling.
Programme of Events
Saturday 5th October 2019
- 10.00 The Bourse and Members’ table open
- 11.30 – 12.30 Formal opening of the Convention by Graham Booth
- Formal Display: Dominica by Simon Richards
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch – Buffet Style
- 14.00 – 15.30 Members ‘Mini-Displays’ (Similar format to Stampex meeting)
- 16.30 – 17.30 Experts’ Table
- 19.30 Dinner and Collett Award
Sunday 6th October 2019
- 10.00 Bourse and Members’ table open
- 11.15 – 12.15 Formal Display: Caribbean Postmark Odyssey by Ray Stanton
- 12.30 Lunch – Buffet Style
- 14.00 – 15.30 Members’ Mini-Displays
- 16.30 Convention closes
Bookings need to be placed by 5 September 2019.
Please book rooms directly with the hotel but return attendance forms to Ray Stanton.
Full details supplied in documents below.
|Dinner Menu Choice||link||link|
Please ensure you supply your dinner menu choice with your booking.