Benefits of Membership
- We publish a Quarterly Bulletin (in colour) available online or printed.
- We actively publish Books & Monographs with a 10% discount for members (see list)
- Our annual auction offers 600+ quality lots
- We have a Study Circle Library from which books can be published.
- We hold regular meetings including a week-
end Convention (with partners) every other year
- The web site is mainly open to the public (particularly see the Gallery section) but recent editions of the Bulletin are only available to members
Costs and Application Process
- Membership is World-
wide with circa 330 members
- Annual subscription (dues) is £15.00 for members in the UK, £18 for Europe, and GBP£22 / US$35.00 for those residing elsewhere.
- A paperless option is available at £8 pa (no printed Bulletin)
- The subscription is per calendar year commencing 1st January. If you join mid-year and opt for the printed Bulletin backdated copies are sent for that year
- Either click here to apply/register online
OR download and complete the application form on one of these links: pdf MSWord
You can pay online by Paypal by clicking here (a £1 supplement to cover Paypal fees applies, except paperless)
Or if you choose to pay Manually/Offline please send payment to:
- Our Treasurer: Ray Stanton, The Old Rectory, Salmonby, Lincs. LN9 6PX, Tel: (01507) 533742 E-mail treasurer@ bwisc.org
- Or for north American members paying in us dollars only: John Seidl, BWISC North American Representative, 4324 Granby Way, Marietta, GA 30062, USA, E-
Once payment has been confirmed by our Treasurer your status will be changed from applicant to member