Society and Website Quick Information
- UK subs only £15pa, Europe £18pa RoW only US$35 pa. Paperless only £8 pa.
- Subscriptions for 2014 are now overdue.
- Convention: Sat 3 & Sun 4 October 2015 at Honiley Court Hotel
- AGM &* Auction: Sat 23 Apr 2016 at Spink, London. Auction viewing from 12 noon, AGM at 13:15, followed by auction at 2:15pm
- Our Journal - The BWI Study Circle Bulletin - 40 page Bulletin in colour every quarter.
- Recent Issues (last 5 years): Online to Members only. Archive (1954 to 2009): Online, open to the Public.
- Index to Sept 2014 available
- Publications can all be obtained from www.pennymead.com(Discounted prices for members).
- Recent Publications:
- Jamaica Military Mails by Paul Farrimond & Ray Murphy
- Cayman Islands Postcards by Thomas E. Giraldi.
- The annual auction is held every April to coincide with the AGM.The 2014 auction consisted of 738 lots with realisations of £50k.
- The Society charges only 10% commission which is used for developing services to members.
- Unsold offers can be viewed from the link to the left.
- The Gallery contains an extensive portfolio of articles and collections/displays.
- Recent additions are:
- Graham Booth - Banana boats
- Jamaica: Postal Uses of the 1901 Llandovery Falls Stamp by John Wynns
- The Charles Freeland Br Honduras & Br Guiana collections soled at Spink.
- Links to philatelic societies, philatelists, international exhibit awards.
- Links to research sources including the BWISC Library
- BWI Philateic Auction Bibliography updated Jul 2014
- Links to philatelic dealers and auction houses plus auction alert